More specifically, for the next year, let's get serious. These are the things I need to do:
1. Stop applying makeup while driving. Seriously - set the clock 10 minutes earlier and leave the house with the lipstick on!
2. Quit caffeine. Okay, let's be realistic. Cut back on caffeine.
3. On that note, stop the daily drive through at McD's to get the 32 oz Diet Coke. But fountain drinks are so tasty... Stop whining and get over it.
4. Do something with my hair. Anything other than the ponytail which has become the daily look.
5. Stop bringing pictures of Reese Witherspoon and Heidi Klum to the hairdresser and then being disappointed that the haircut and color didn't miraculously shrink my nose and widen my eyes to look like them.
6. Stop giving my kids sugar and then complaining that they are hyper.
7. Reduce the cookies, donuts, Cap'n Crunch and cake in the house. It's kind of hard to say no to the kids when I am simultaneously shoving said treats into my mouth.
So there you go - a reasonable list of goals for the coming year. Do you think I'll keep any of them???